Saturday 26 July 2014

Are You Searching For A Project Management Blogger?


There has been a tremendous growth in the number of active project management blogs within the past five years. Some of these blogs cover almost every facets, methodologies, principles and practices of project management.


These growth will continue on an upward trend as a lot of project management professionals (PMPs) and offices (PMOs) are now realizing the numerous promotional benefits about on blogging and social media.


However, some PMPs and PMOs do not have any idea of how to set up, use or manage a project management blog, some do not have the time to put their ideas, knowledge, experiences and opinions into writing so as to share on their blog. Do not worry as we have a solution for you.


If you need a professional project management blogger to help you


  • Set up your own project management blog

  • Manage yours and/or your PMO’s blog(s)

  • Put your project management ideas, knowledge or experiences into professional writing and share on your blog

Then feel free to contact me.


Here are some of the reasons why you should hire me as your project management blogger:


1. Project Management Knowledge: I have a BTech in Project Management Technology from the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria, so I understand most project management terminologies. I also understand the impact of cost, time and quality on any given project.


2. Excellent Writing Skills: I have written lots of original and high-quality articles on project management. You can browse through my blog for samples. My articles are also featured on some project management journals.


3. Knowledge About Blogging and Blog Management: I have been blogging since 2008, most especially using the WordPress and Blogger platforms, so I am well-experienced and versatile in the art of blogging and blog management. I am also a passionate blogger.


4. Have Passion for Project Management: I am passionate about promoting project management globally by leveraging social media. I have also set up project management groups on various social media networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn where I share and discuss the latest happening in the world of project management.


5. Creative Thinker: I am very good at thinking, analyzing and creating new project ideas and topics that will help build a profitable project management blog for you or your organization.


6. Hardworking and Dedicated: I am a very hard-working and committed person. I do my jobs diligently, professionally, and can also work in a team.


Connect with me and let’s build yours or your company’s project management blog. I can work either full-time (if not committed already), part-time, contract basis or on a pay-per-blogging basis.



PMP Blogger, PRINCE2 Blogger, Project Management Blogger, Social Project Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment